Jan 10, 2005

Cashing In

My Dad's "lady friend" gave me a gift card for Christmas. When I went to file it away in the secret-and-safe-place-for-gift-cards, I found that I had a whole slew of gift cards from previous years that I'd totally forgotten about, to the tune of $145 at Best Buy, $50 at Barnes & Noble, and $35 at Borders. So, woo-hoo for me - I've been buying myself DVD presents! Here's the swag so far:

- SCTV, Season One box set

- Futurama, Season One box set

- The Grapes of Wrath

- The Way We Were

- 2 Days In The Valley

On top of that, Hollywood Video has been clearing out their pre-viewed items; I've been scouring the "4 for $20" DVD table and "2 for $5" VHS pile. I figure: why rent for $4.29, when you can buy for $5 or less and not worry about bringing them back, especially if it's a film you might want to watch more than once?

So the video coffers are swelling at Chez Clark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home